Topic: The first post. It's in God's hands, now.

Hello fellow Homesteader! My name is Norman, call sign KQ4KEC. I'm a Tradesman who has been passionate about designing, building and fixing stuff since the early 90's - right about the time music fell off a cliff like Lightning McQueen. I have designed and built multiple products and inventions that have seen worldwide market success. Automation has been my main interest since the first time I operated a robot in the seventh grade. I am an Electrician, Mechanic and General/Finish Carpenter by trade, and have accrued a plethora of random certifications throughout my career - including two masters certifications.

My wife, Betsy, has a minor deformation. After several doctors visits, we were informed that her thumb would be forever green, and gloves were the only remedy. So we stopped by the dollar store on the way home, picked up some gardening gloves and some dirt and she is on her way to becoming the most knowledgeable person when it comes to growing stuff that I have met. She's one of those people who educates the people at the nurseries when all their plants are dying.

We both have OCD (Don't we all??) which basically means we want things done right. We aren't into cutting corners, or forsaking safety for instant gratification. While we can't take responsibility for everything posted we strive to ensure that all information on this site is properly vetted and accurate. Any product that we sell must work and be reliable.

Between the two of us, we have a lot to share, and we love to learn. If you don't see a topic or category that that you think should be up here, please let me know! We would love to hear what you have to share!